Our dedicated Service Team members are there throughout every step and every detail of your equipment’s maintenance or repairs. Our Service Team works around the clock, 365 days a year, to ensure the best for you and your family. After all, there’s no place like home.
Haly Service Plans
Like going to the doctor for a yearly physical, tuning up your heating system will help ease your mind. Preventative maintenance should be done annually to keep things running smoothly. Our service plans are designed to ensure your heating and/or cooling equipment gets a thorough yearly tune-up, safety, and efficiency check. With the plan, you’ll be considered a preferred customer, and you’ll receive priority service with discounts up to 15% on most repairs plus equipment discounts.
All service contracts also include:
- Certified service technicians
- Discount on Repairs*
- 24/7/365 Priority Service
- Free annual tune-up and safety check
*Some Restrictions May Apply
We never want you to be without heat in the middle of winter, but sometimes, emergencies happen. The good news is we’re always there to answer your call.
How to Reach Us:
For emergency 24-hour service, please call 610.251.0342
What to Do If Your Furnace Stops Working:
You just might be able to get your furnace back up and running again. Try following these steps before calling us:
- Make sure your emergency oil burner switch is on.
- Check the thermostat and make sure it is set above room temperature.
- Check for a blown fuse or circuit breaker.
- Check the oil tank to ensure that there is oil.
- If the home has a steam boiler, check the water level and refill if necessary.
- If all the steps above have been completed successfully and the system remains off, press the red reset button on the burner relay ONCE ONLY.
- If the burner does not start or fails to stay running at that point, please give us a call.